If you would like a free consultation on your criminal case or investigation, please do not hesitate to call me directly at
612-436-3051 or (612) 251-9135.
My firm provides comprehensive defense representation on cases ranging from DWI to First Degree Murder to complicated White Collar Crime.
So you are being investigated, or have already been charged with a crime. Perhaps you suspect that you are being watched by law enforcement or that others working with law enforcement are setting you up. You think you may need a lawyer, but how do you choose? Online websites can tell you a lot about a lawyer’s work, but you don’t know what the criminal defense lawyer is like until you meet him or her. Our firm located in Minneapolis offers one free consultation, which might help you decide what to do.
When you call Ryan Garry, Attorney, L.L.C. for a free consultation, the following will happen:
• I will invite you to our office in downtown Minneapolis and discuss your case with you. I know it can be terrifying to come to a criminal defense attorney’s office to discuss something that is quite frightening and foreign to you. I have learned that most people don’t want to be there. Having met with thousands of people, I can tell you that oftentimes during the first meeting, I assure the concerned person that they do not need a lawyer and they are worrying about problems that will never come to fruition. However, in the event that you might need a lawyer, I will tell you exactly what you need to do and how to go about mitigating any circumstances that may cause you a problem. My firm is in the crisis-management business. You will not pay me for this initial advice unless you want to hire me for your case.
• At the free consultation, I will ask you to walk me through what happened. Most often, the police reports (if any exist at this point) contain errors, which are sometimes intentional, sometimes not, and I may need to know from you what really happened.
• I will discuss with you some legal theories that may apply to this case. These may change as your case progresses, but I will start thinking of legal theories and legal strategies as you tell me what happened.
• You will learn about my practice: who I am, my success record, and method of progressing through a case.
• You will learn that the Minnesota State Bar Association has certified me as a “Criminal Trial Specialist,” which is a very rare designation given to less then 1% of all criminal defense lawyers.
• You will learn that I have a staff of attorneys and private investigators that have decades of experience in helping individuals with problems such as yours.
Finally, we will discuss how much my representation of your case may cost. If you want to move forward with my firm, great. If not, no big deal, but at least you will have had a chance to meet with a top-notch criminal defense attorney.
The free consultation should be of no stress to you. I am here to help you and discuss your case.