- How much does a lawyer cost for an assault charge?
Most top notch criminal defense lawyers will charge retainers of $5,000 to $100,000 depending on the type of assault charged and the level of injury. Most …
- What is a white-collar crime?
Below are Descriptions on the Types of White Collar Crimes
Mail theft—intentionally taking mail not belonging to you and without permission from a mailbox or a mail carrier—carries …
- How much does a Federal Lawyer cost?
- What is the difference between rape and statutory rape?
- Types of State Criminal Sexual Conduct Charges